What I collect
I may collect the following information:
• name and title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• I may use the information to improve my products and services.
• I may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, I may use the information to customise the website according to your feedback.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by me for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email me. If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email me as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.